Course - SharePoint Server 2010 Administration
Description of SharePoint Server 2010 Administration
• Office Word, Excel, Access experience
Who should attend
Lesson 1. Overview of SharePoint 2010
• New features of SharePoint 2010
• Architecture and system components
• Comparison between SharePoint Server 2010 and SharePoint Foundation 2010
Lesson 2. Planning and installation of SharePoint 2010
• Hardware and software requirements for installation.
• Planning of the deployment and installation scripts.
• Installation in a standalone mode or as a farm
• Update installation and language packs.
Lesson 3. Creation and administrating of websites and applications
• Site and site collections creation, site templates’ review.
• Creation of a Web application.
• Connection of services.
• Creation of groups and users, access rights management.
• Customization of sites and collections.
Lesson 4. Manage lists and document libraries
• Patterns of lists and libraries, creation of new and modifying of existing templates.
• The settings for lists and libraries, views configuration.
• Work with content types and columns.
• Formulas for data validation.
• Large Lists and List Throttling.
Lesson 5. Work with pages of site
• Page creation and configuration.
• Overview of Web Parts, a new web part.
• Panel of page editing.
Lesson 6. Configuring and Using of the SharePoint 2010 services
• Installation and configuration of Office Web Application
• Configuration of user profiles and audiences.
• Configuration and use of search tools.
Lesson 7. Social interaction
• Personal sites, my tags and notes.
• Profile, colleagues, groups.
• Message sending in a site.
Lesson 8. InfoPath Forms Services
• Configuration of services of InfoPath forms
• Creation of forms.
• Filling in of forms and their use
Lesson 9. Use of workflows
• The concept of workflow.
• Workflows of sites and lists.
• Configuration of workflows.
Lesson 10. Administration of SharePoint Server 2010
• Use of PowerShell for administration.
• Configuration of internal and external access to the sites.
• Access policies.
• Monitoring of SharePoint 2010 (Health Analyzer, ULS, logging)
Completing this course, you will be able to:
• Create and manage sites
• Work with lists and libraries
• Fill in the site, manage site content
• Run and set different services
• Work with InfoPath forms
• Set and use Workflow
• Monitor the SharePoint portal work