Course - Angular JS
Description of Angular JS
In this course you will become familiar with the controllers and services, find out what the two-way binding data and directives. Rates also address the issues of testing applications written using Angular JS.
Knowledge and use of the work AngularJS now is almost a requirement for frontend developer. At the end of the course you will possess the necessary knowledge and skills to develop client applications using this library.
Who should attend
The course will be useful for frontend developers, and developers who use ASP.NET MVC or other server-side technologies.
Lesson 1: Introduction.
• Introduction to AngularJS.
• Analysis of the Hello World application and review of the structure of the project.
• Model View Controller pattern in AngularJS.
• Introduction to the Twitter Bootstrap.
• Basic concept of modules and controllers.
• Dependency Injection.
Lesson 2: Using bindings and standard guidelines.
• Create a one-way bindings.
• Prevent data binding.
• Create a two-way bindings.
• Built-in Variables and ng-repeat.
• Work with the partial view.
• Related items that are displayed.
Lesson 3: Working with the DOM.
• Work on the addition, deletion, display of DOM elements.
• Working with Styles.
• Handling events.
• Working with Forms.
• Validation of user input.
Lesson 4: Controllers and context (scope).
• Creating controllers.
• Controllers "monoliths".
• Re-use controllers.
• Communication between the controllers.
• Inheritance of data and behavior from other controllers.
• Creating controllers without context (scope less).
Lesson 5: Filters.
• Work with the built-in filters.
• Filtering arrays of objects.
• The location and format of the filtered data.
• Creating a "chain" of filters.
• Create custom filters.
• Create filters using other filters.
Lesson 6 of the Directive.
• Create custom directives.
• Use jqLite.
• Definition of the complex directives.
• Creation of a separate context.
• The use of templates.
• Creation of an isolated context.
Lesson 7: Working with modules and services Part 1.
• Key benefits of modularity.
• Creation of new and expansion of existing modules.
• Create a service using the object.
• Creating a service using a constructor.
• Creation of services that can be configured using the provider.
• Services to work with the global objects and error handling.
Lesson 8: Working with modules and services Part 2.
• Working with AJAX and Promise.
• Services for REST.
• Services for the View.
• Services for the animation and work with the touch.
Lesson 9: Testing.
• Introduction to Testing.
• Installation of Jasmine.
• Testing controllers.
• Testing services.
• Testing services with dependencies.
• Testing of filters.
Completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the principle of building applications using the template MVC.
- Create full Single Page Application.
- Have the basic skills to work with Bootstrap.
- To work with filters, controllers, directives services.
- Create your own filters, guidelines, services and controllers.
- Use a master page and Partial View.
- Asynchronous request to the Web API.
- Create Unit Tests.