Course - Workshop on Frontend development
Description of Workshop on Frontend development
Who should attend
Analysis of the terms of reference, the introductory lecture on optimizing your site.
Lecture on "The internal website optimization" , analysis of the use of internal ranking factors to the project.
Lecture on "External optimization" analysis of the use of external ranking factors to the site.
Lecture on "Black and white SEO”, analysis of the two directions of optimization.
Practical session with a trainer, the beginning of the project. Work with the technical specifications.
Practical session with a trainer, project implementation phase. Start exploring a content management system.
Practical session with a trainer, project implementation phase. A practical example of the system Google Analytics.
Practical session with a trainer, project implementation phase. A practical example of the system Google Webmaster Tools.
Practical session with a trainer, project implementation phase. Filling of the site content: semantic kernel, writing articles, add audio, video, images.
Practical session with a trainer, the completion of the project, summarizing.
Completing this course, you will be able to:
2. Get hands-on experience developing web site "from scratch".
4. Apply the basics of optimizing your site to practice (SEO).
5. Use a content management system (CMS) Web resource.
6. Create the site catalogue with the ability to specify it in portfolio.
7. Get letters of recommendation from a training center in the case of a successful project.