Course - HTML5 Advanced
Description of HTML5 Advanced
By end of the course you will know how to use leader technologies based on HTML5 for writing applications maximum using capabilities of modern browsers. The course describes new instruments in HTML5 for web developer and thanks to simple examples it let building basic concepts and ensures correct further learning of new web standard. This course will become a perfect start in the learning of a new technology.
• Knowledge of C# basics (for writing web services while working with web sockets and XmlHttpRequest)
Who should attend
Lesson 1. New elements of HTML5. The semantic markup
Also, the tutorial covers the topic of multimedia audio and video elements and problems of various audio and video codecs.
Lesson 2. Canvas and HTML5 forms
The development of new forms with input elements and attributes facilitate verification of data entered by the user.
Lesson 3. WebStorage and Offline Application
Methods of data storage on the client side - Cookie, SessionStorage, LocalStorage, WebSqlDatabase. Examples of development Offline applications.
Lesson 4. Communications HTML5
Review of the new features of objects XmlHttpRequest (fundamentals of AJAX). Inter domain requests (Cross Origin Request) and messaging (PostMessage).
Lesson 5. Technology WebSocket
Development of real-time applications. Examples of applications using AJAX, the problem of implementation and performance. Comparative examples of applications based on WebSocket. The examples describe how to create server-side services and client-side scripting.
Completing this course, you will be able to:
• Use new multimedia controls for payback of video and audio files without usage of outer plugins in browser
• Display graphics on a page with the help of element canvas
• Use new elements for building HTML forms
• Use Gwolocation API to define user location
• Develop real time web applications using WebSocket technology
• Use WebWorkers for fulfillment of time-consuming tasks on the client’s side
• Develop pages working with WebStorage
• Develop Offline applications that will function even if there’s no connection to server