• Knowledge of HTML markup
• Knowledge of CSS
Who should attend
• Developers of user interface for Windows Store
Lesson 1. Literals and constructors
- The advantage of using literals
- Using object literals
- Using literal arrays
- Patterns for custom designers
- Object-wrapper of simple types
Lessons 2. Functions.
- Patterns of use of callback functions
- Patterns for function
- Self-determination functions.
- Constitute oneself function
Lessons 3. Patterns for create objects and code reuse
- Pattern for creating a namespace.
- Pattern "Module"
- Pattern "isolated namespace"
- Classic patterns of code reuse
- Current patterns of code reuse
Lesson 5. Patterns of working with DOM
- Anti-pattern for working with the DOM tree
- Examples to correct organization to access DOM
- Development scenario, which are working for a long time
- How to deploy scenarios
- Measuring the speed of loading a document and a web document optimizations.
Completing this course, you will be able to:
- Use of design patterns