Course - JQuery
Description of JQuery
Examples of the course are simple and they will be understandable both for beginners and experienced developers. Hands-on examples show adding interactive and dynamic components of page, different controls, effects and plugins. JQuery will become your favorite technology and you will understand in practice why JQuery slogan is “write less, do more”.
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS tags
Who should attend
Lesson 1. Introduction to JQuery
• JQuery Fundamentals.
• JQuery Wrap.
• DOM Elements.
Lesson 2. Basic selectors
• Basic CSS selectors.
• New HTML elements creation.
• Manipulation by wrapped set of elements.
Lesson 3. Manipulation with the properties and attributes
• Reading and setting attribute values.
• The display style of the element changing.
• Installation of the element content.
• The values of form elements processing.
Lesson 4. JQuery event model
• DOM event model of 0 level
• DOM event model of 2 level
• Internet Explorer event model
• JQuery event model
Lesson 5. Animation
• Hide and display of elements.
• Animation effects during the visual state.
Lesson 6. Effects
• Creation of your own animation effects.
• The effect of scaling
• The effect of the fall
• The effect of dispersion
Lesson 7. JQuery extra functions
• JQuery flags.
• Dynamic scenario loading.
Lesson 8. JQuery extension with user modules
• Basic rules for creating plug-ins for JQuery
• Creation of your own support functions.
• Addition of new wrapper methods.
Lesson 9. JQuery UI
• Choice of styles and components on JQuery UI site
• Work with JQuery UI controls
Lesson 10. Extensions’ using.
• Form Plugin
• Dimension Plugin
• Live Query Plugin
Completing this course, you will be able to:
• Use selective functions
• Work with library functions
• Create animation
• Use different effects
• Add different plugins to your pages
• Develop your own plugins
• Work with JQuery UI