Course - Fundamentals of Scrum methodology
Description of Fundamentals of Scrum methodology
- Introduction to the metology.
- How to create and evaluate product backlog.
2.1 How to plan a sprint.
2.2 Determine the length of the sprint.
2.3 Defining of sprint objectives.
2.4 Selecting histories, that will be included in a sprint.
- How to get sprint backlog.
3.1 Sprint backlog format.
3.2 How task board works (its updates).
- How to work with burndown–diagram.
- Combination of Scrum and XP.
5.1 Pair programming.
5.2 Test-Driven Development (TDD).
5.3 TDD and the new code.
5.4 TDD and existing code.
5.5 Joint ownership of the code.
- What is retrospective.
Who should attend
Completing this course, you will be able to:
• Identify predict productivity.
• Know the productivity of their teams.
• Classify the problem in terms of importance.