Course - SQL Essential
Description of SQL Essential
The SQL Essential course consists of 9 lessons that help beginners to understand the main concepts of software development for SQL Server 2012 R2. This course involves SQL Server optimization, instructions for development, tasks of administering that would be useful for experienced developers as well.
The students will be provided with guidelines and lessons examples that would be explained by trainer. Lessons consist of the theoretical part, helping to understand the content of the hands-on tasks and complete them. The second half of a lesson consists of classroom hands-on tasks, during which the trainer explains all the arising issues.
Every lesson ends with conclusions and questions to summarize the studied material, and students get home task.
• Knowledge and ability to use the main definitions and language design concepts of the C# language
Who should attend
Completing this course, you will be able to:
• Work with data with the help of queries
• Data notation
• Create and work with simulations
• Create search queries for hierarchical compositions
• Create functions and procedures
• Work with triggers
• Database optimization
• Database administration
• Data models building